This Wednesday: A conversation with the chef with 30 years of experience in Foodie, talk about these 7 issues that restaurants are most concerned about!
Starting from the first week of April, the food squad has startedHeld 10 sessions of "Private Food and Beverage Online Catering Sessions".We invite authoritative persons of different professions every period, Transfer and analyze different aspects of professional knowledge.The North American epidemic is still out of sightThe catering industry has undergone an irreversible transformationTo help everyone better achieve business transformation
This issue of our food squadCo-founder CosmoWill speak on behalf of the catering ownersLee Kum Kee has 30 years of first-line kitchen experienceParticipate in the development of new products and new dishesSenior Executive Chef Jacky
We will ask on behalf of the restaurant ownersA series of issues that you are most concerned about right now:Chinese restaurant in the takeaway era How to develop new dishes quickly and well? How to transform the business?How to ensure the quality and quantity of take-out meals during special periods? The industry is sluggish, what are the measures to save the shop?I believe his rich experience in dish developmentAnd accurate industry insightsIt will definitely give you inspiration in the new situation
In addition,OnFoodie and Lee Kum Kee in the lecture Will be given away for freeCash gift card/sauce package/etc. Free restaurant benefits~ 👇The 11th lecture covers topics👇This issue will discuss but not limited to the following 7 questions:
1. The transformation of Chinese restaurantsTakeawayLater, what are the differences between the design of the dishes and the needs of dine-in?
2. Many restaurant owners have expressed that they want to come up with new dishes that are suitable for takeaway. So what kind of dishes are for takeaway?How to ensure the stability of production?
3. Take your own experience as an example, after the restaurant has transformedWhich dishes have additional ordersOr a significant decline, and what is the reason behind this?
4. Many bosses do not understand the process of developing new products. How to develop new products based on the characteristics of their restaurants and customer groups?What is an "economic" new product development process?
5. The secret of sauces: how to use convenient, all in one sauces, and use professional chefs’ cooking techniques to make delicious dishes.Save food and labor costs, Make the restaurant profitability higher?
6. The United States is a big country of immigrants, and the distribution of people and ethnic population are different, how can the dishes beAttract different ethnic groupsTo make changes to your preferences?
7. "Inheritance is not conservative, innovation does not forget the original" is the general direction of today's catering industry. How can we do better and lead the Chinese restaurant industry to break through the downturn during the epidemic?
👇The 11th lecture time👇April 10 (Wednesday)3 pm-4pm (Western Time)6 pm-7pm (Eastern time)👇No. 11 Lecture Method👇After confirming participation through the reservation method below,Will receive a link,Click the link during the meeting timeYou can participate in the ZOOM web conference.👇 Participation by appointment in the 11th issue👇Scan the QR code and add belowMeal test news little assistant is a friend,And note when adding friends【Lecture】Two charactersJust fine.
Scan the QR code below
Join the lecture group of this event
Convenient to ask questions during lectures
Free lecture replays and data compilation
Have other questions and need more helpFree participation in regular online Q & A seminarsJoin the North American catering peer exchange groupOvercome difficulties with peers
The foodie squad together with the catering companiesWork hard. About "North American Meal Exam News"
"North American Meal Exam News" is the sister number of the North American head gastronomy new media "Eating Food Team". It aims to serve North American Chinese food and beverage practitioners and is committed to building a professional service platform for the North American food and beverage industry. We hope to promote the two-way exchange of Chinese and American catering culture, support Chinese food to go overseas, and serve overseas brands in China.